Sex Crime Lawyers in Denver, CO
You need a sexual assault and crimes lawyer in Denver when facing Colorado Sexual Offense charges like Invasion of Privacy for Sexual Gratification – CRS 18-3-405.6, or Internet Luring. A conviction of these charges has devastating consequences on a person’s future. In Denver, Jefferson and Arapahoe County, district attorneys frequently overcharge our clients with convictions of Pimping, Indecent Exposure – CRS 18-7-302, or Incest. In order to combat such charges, call our experienced sex crimes lawyers in Denver, who practice 100% criminal defense.
What Happens If You Are Convicted of a Sex Crime?
A conviction of these charges requires:
Sex offender registration
Prison time with indeterminate sentences
No-contact orders with family members and children.
The consequences of a sex crime charge are serious: Colorado has some of the harshest penalties for convicted sex offenders in the nation. Some offenses require indeterminate prison sentences. Even if the crime you're facing doesn’t require indeterminate sentencing, many areas of your life will be affected: You may have to register as a sex offender, undergo sex offender treatment as overseen by the Sex Offender Management Board, and deal with the stigma a registered sex offender must endure. Don’t face this ordeal alone – call us to put our 40 years of combined experience fighting government prosecutions to work for you.
- Criminal Invasion of Privacy – CRS 18-7-801
- Discontinue Registration as a Sex Offender – CRS 16-22-113
- Incest – CRS 18-6-302
- Aggravated Incest –18-6-301
- Indecent Exposure – CRS 18-7-302
- Invasion of Privacy for Sexual Gratification – CRS 18-3-405.6
- Obscenity – CRS 18-7-102
- Prostitution and Solicitation – CRS 18-7-201
- Public Indecency – CRS 18-7-301
- Felony Sexual Assault / Rape – CRS 18-3-402
- Misdemeanor Sexual Assault – CRS 18-3-402
- Sexual Assault on a Child – CRS 18-3-405
- Sexual Assault on a Client by a Psychotherapist – CRS 18-3-405.5
- Unlawful Sexual Contact – CRS 18-3-404
- Juvenile Sexting and Texting
- Enticement of a Child – CRS 18-3-305
- Internet Luring of a Child – CRS 18-3-306
- Internet Sexual Exploitation of a Child – CRS 18-3-405.4
- Sexual Exploitation of a Child – CRS 18-6-403
Read Our Blogs
GET HELP NOW:
O'Malley and Sawyer, LLC highly respects your privacy. We do not share your personal information with third parties, but use it solely within our own office. Your email address and other information will not be used unless we need to contact you regarding your request.
Call a sex crimes lawyer in Denver County and the surrounding counties of Jefferson, Adams, Arapahoe, or Douglas. We are experienced in fighting charges resulting from sex crimes. If contacted by police, exercise your right to remain silent and call us at 303-830-0880 or fill out the "Get Help Now" form above. Together, we can protect your future.